Friday, November 18, 2011

Getting to Know Faby J

Faby J

My name is: Faby J

My favorite dinner is: Chicken Alfredo (from Macaroni Grill)

My favorite dessert is: Applebee's Triple Chocolate Meltdown SO GOOD!

My favorite flower is: Yellow Gerber Daisy

My favorite hobby is: Dance - any kind of dancing but specially salsa dancing

My favorite restaurant is: Bombay House - the lamb masala is delicious!

A game I like to play is: Skipbo, Blokus, or uno

The music I listen to most is: Latin music

My favorite thing to buy is: CLOTHES!!!!!!

A book I highly recommend is: mmm, sorry I’m not a big fan of reading so I honestly don’t have a favorite book to recommend

A movie I watch over and over is: Just like Heaven and Enchanted I’m such a girl!

A smell that makes me pause is: Very Irresistible by Givenchy

The city I would most like to visit is: Paris

My favorite thing to do on a date is: to eat haha! I’m a big fan of good food if you want to see me happy just bring me food haha and i will be your best friend LOL

The best vacation I ever had was: in Mexico

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Belle

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? all the languages in the world so i could communicate with different kinds of cultures and people

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? cleaning the bathroom :(

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? I love watching mexican soap-operas 

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? haha mmm maybe my eyes ????

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? My family, I know every body says the same thing but I honestly have the best family in the whole world I love them so much!

What is your dream vacation? anywhere I really don’t have a place in particular , I think the perfect vacation will be anywhere were I can take all my family and just have fun exploring the place, eating tons, playing and having fun maybe at the beach!

What's the coolest thing you've ever done? When I was in Argentina we went to this zoo were you are able to get inside the cages of lions and tigers, not only that you can pet them and they also let you feed them, poured out some milk in my hand and they came and licked it from my hand it was SOOO scary, you are also allow to take them on walks so I did, they put a little leash around their necks and you can go walk your lion LOL its so cool!

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? Well we met in a class at BYU, he asked for help with his paper for his Spanish class (Yeah right! was the perfect excuse haha) we started to hang out, we found out that my dad was his mission president, I didn’t like that, so I told him I just wanted to be friends with him and that I only wanted to hang out with him not to date him. He said it was ok by the next day after our talk he kissed me and ... you probably know the rest!

He proposed by taking me to San Francisco CA, he made reservations in a very cool restaurant on a cliff and after we had a great dinner he proposed in front of the ocean with a beautiful sunset.

The best thing about being married is: Waking up right next to the best man on earth! Getting to know my hubby, caring for each other and just being able to overcome things together.

What do you and your husband like to do together? watch movies, play, going on walks, go shopping to the mall, picnics and bbqs

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Communication is the key of a good marriage!

What story does your family always tell about you? They just love to tell how mean I was with guys and how I always made them suffer, I must clarify that I did repent! LOL after this guys broke my heart haha so I was a very nice girl after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment