Monday, November 7, 2011

Getting to Know Angelina W

Angelina W

 

My name is: Angelina W

My favorite dinner is: Chicken fettuccini alfredo, Caesar Salad, and a hot roll

My favorite dessert is: Lemon cake

My favorite flower is: Bleeding Heart

My favorite hobby is: Photography

My Favorite game to play is: five crowns and hand & foot

My favorite restaurant is: The Cheesecake Factory

The music I listen to most is: I listen to about everything, it just depends on my mood

My favorite thing to buy is: Decorations :)

A book I highly recommend is: I love reading so that's a hard one...one of my all time favorites is The Hobbit

A movie I watch over and over is: The Quiet Man. I love old movies

The city I would most like to visit is:  Dunedin, New Zealand

My favorite thing to do on a date is: I love going out to eat with my husband and being able to have some time to just talk

The best vacation I ever had was: When my husband came back from Iraq for his two week leave and we went to Disney World for my birthday.

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? someone from Harry Potter I've always wanted to be able to do magic

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Folding laundry, I can wash it but I hate folding it

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Working on my photos and scrap booking them

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I'm a very forgiving person

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? My family

What is your dream vacation? A romantic cottage in Ireland

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? I have known my husband since I was 7 and he proposed at night at the DC Temple. It was closed for construction inside so we were the only ones there, which made it just that much more romantic.

The best thing about being married is: being with the one person I can't live without, my best friend.

What do you and your husband like to do together? We like to go fishing, watch movies, go out to eat, cook desserts together and spend time with family and friends.

What would be your perfect day? A day with my hubby doing whatever we want

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? If you really love someone you learn to love everything about them even the things you can't stand

What story does your family always tell about you? How I caught a duck with my fishing pole on a fishing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment