Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Getting to Know Sarah M

Sarah M

My Name is: Sarah M

My favorite dinner is: depending on my mood but I love a good chicken pot pie or cream of broccoli soup if it is made just right.

My favorite dessert is: The Great Wall of Chocolate from PF Changs

My favorite flower is: Calla Lilies

My favorite hobby is: I love playing pretty much any sport and being active. For example, going rock climbing!

My favorite restaurant is: Cheesecake Factory

A game I like to play is: Werewolf J

The music I listen to most is: Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato have a special place in my heart but I do love 80’s music.

My favorite thing to buy is: ingredients for a tasty dessert. I love baking!

A book I highly recommend is: Hunger Games. All 3.

A movie I watch over and over is: 8 min workouts Smile if you ever need a work out buddy call me!

A smell that makes me pause is: The smell of the swimming pools by the door on the west side of the RB that lets just a little warm chlorinated air out constantly. Nothin better!

The city I would most like to visit is: Dingle! It’s in Ireland.

My favorite thing to do on a date is: I like active dates so ice skating, rock climbing, football you name it. I also love going to the Young Ambassador shows or plays at the Hale or at BYU.

The best vacation I ever had was: Either when I spend 2 ½ weeks touring Europe or when Brian and I went to Florida, the Bahamas and then Vegas. Both were amazing!

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Hermione Granger of course!

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Fly? I would love to fly a plane…

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Sweeping! Vacuums that work on hard floors= best invention ever.

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Sleep, eat or cook.

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I think I can be funny sometimes..

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? Brian of course!

What is your dream vacation? Oooh. There is this cruise that tours around the world for 180 days or something like that, I think that would be so fantastic.

What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Currently in my mind, making it through a slot canyon alive.

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose?

We met in MCOM 320, a business communications class. We were assigned to the same group. It took him a month to finally ask me out!

He proposed on November 16, 2010. He had my roommate’s boyfriend text me and ask me to bring my roommate to Rock Canyon Park. I get out of the car and my roommate leaves me. I walked over to his roommate who was standing there with his girlfriend and he handed me a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate and then told me I knew where to go. So I walked up to this bench we went to on our first date. He had his guitar and was wearing the exact same outfit from our first date. Totally recreated it! Then he walked me over to a street light and pointed at a little black box on the ground, asking me what that was. He got down on one knee and asked me to be his best friend forever. Then we went to Sonic!

The best thing about being married is: the snuggles… and always having someone to talk to and take your side in anything!

What do you and your husband like to do together? Watch movies and TV shows, read, hiking, rock climbing, outdoor exploration, and LASER TAG!

What would be your perfect day? Disneyland/world and Harry Potter world. Pretty much the key to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment