Friday, November 11, 2011

Getting to Know Erin R

Erin R

My name is: Erin R

My favorite dinner is: Manecotti

My favorite dessert is: Chocolate Lava Cake

My favorite flower is: Orchid or a Rose

My favorite hobby is: Dancing and Cooking

My favorite restaurant is:  The Indian Palace (here in Provo)

A game I like to play is: Curses

The music I listen to most is: Pretty much anything

My favorite thing to buy is: SHOES - high heels to be more exact :)

A book I highly recommend is: The Secret Journal of Brett Colton

A movie I watch over and over is: Ever After

A smell that makes me pause is: fresh rain (I know that sounds weird but I love the smell that comes after a nice rainfall)

The city I would most like to visit is:  Cairo, Egypt

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Really, it is simply just to spend quality time with my husband, it doesn't matter what we do.

The best vacation I ever had was: I traveled to Alaska with my family multiple times and absolutely love the scenery there!

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Belle on Beauty and the Beast

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I'd love to learn how to sew.

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Folding Laundry

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Watch the Food Network Channel

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? My love for children.  I am a teacher and I absolutely love being able to be around children everyday. 

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? The gospel.

What is your dream vacation?  I would love to travel to South America and visit the rain forests there. 

What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Um...probably got my Associate's degree when I graduated from high school.

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? I was living up north at Utah State and he was down here at BYU.  His cousin was my roommate and we met through her.  It is a splendid story, but too long for this :).  He proposed to me up in Washington in this Bohemian town called Leavenworth.  We got engaged on December 30, 2009 in the gazebo smack dab in the middle of the town.

The best thing about being married is: that I'm married to my best friend.  I get to wake up every morning happy because he is right there to greet me.

What do you and your husband like to do together?  We act like we are five years old, we love going to Arcades and Toy Stores for dates, we also LOVE hole-in-the-wall restaurants.  We go to different small restaurants to see what they are like.

What would be your perfect day? A beautiful sunny day with no cares, spending time with my family and friends. 

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Don't let the small things get in the way.  They don't matter in the long scheme of things.

What story does your family always tell about you? They always tell the story about how I almost rode over a snake with my bike.  Instead, I stopped right before I hit it and screamed as loudly as I could.  My mom and I were biking by a golf course and my mom joked about how I made the golfers miss their swings because of the scream.  The rattler coiled up and was ready to strike when I finally just went around it and did not get bitten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment