Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Getting to Know Constance R

Constance R
My name is: Constance R
My favorite dinner is: Beef Stroganoff
My favorite dessert is:  Ice Cream
My favorite flower is:  Daisy
My favorite hobby is:  Softball
My favorite restaurant is:  Cafe Rio
A game I like to play is:  Monopoly, Uno, Dominion
The music I listen to most is: Oldies and Country
My favorite thing to buy is: clothes and shoes
A book I highly recommend is: Secret Journal of Brett Colton
A movie I watch over and over is: Pride and Prejudice and Emma (the long version for both of them)
A smell that makes me pause is: fresh baked bread and the rain
The city I would most like to visit is: Honolulu, Hawaii and London, England
My favorite thing to do on a date is: Anything, as long as I am away from my kids (sounds rude but maybe when you have kids you'll understand)
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Elizabeth Bennet
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Crotchet and to sew better
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? taking out the garbage.  Also laundry, until I get my own machines
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? read, nap, or tv
What is your dream vacation? Visiting Church History sites
The best thing about being married is: Never being alone
What do you and your husband like to do together? go out to dinner, talk, and play games
What would be your perfect day? Sleeping in, going out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner ( that way there are NO dishes) no whining from either of the kids, going to a park to play, and David is home.
What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage?  A good marriage is hard work. Work hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment