Monday, October 31, 2011

Getting to Know Nichole E


Nichole E
My name is: Nichole E
My favorite dinner is: Chicken Parmiagana
My favorite dessert is: cheesecake
My favorite flower is: lily and daisy
My favorite hobby is: volleyball and reading
My favorite restaurant is: Olive Garden
A game I like to play is: phase 10, ultimate frisbee, mariokart
The music I listen to most is: acoustic and alternative rock
My favorite thing to buy is: chapstick/lipgloss
A book I highly recommend is: The Sword of Truth
A movie I watch over and over is: Lord of the Rings (all three)
A smell that makes me pause is: yummy food!
The city I would most like to visit is: Washington DC
My favorite thing to do on a date is: eat good food and snuggle
The best vacation I ever had was: the beaches of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Hermione Granger
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? learn another language
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? laundry
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? read a good book
What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? My husband and family & knowledge of eternal families!
What is your dream vacation?  Traveling anywhere with my husband.. maybe Paris, or Australia!!
What's the coolest thing you've ever done? I traveled to Russia and went to the ballet Swan Lake. I also went snorkeling off the shores of Mexico and came face to face with a blow-fish.
How did you meet your husband? My husband (Jake) had a roommate also named Jake who was dating my little sister. She introduced us and we saw each other every day since we met for about 3 months straight.
The best thing about being married is: Everything! Late night conversations, Mariokart competitions, laughing at and with each other, making traditions together... I could go on and on.
What do you and your husband like to do together? Sports (golf, basketball, volleyball), read, watch movies
What would be your perfect day? Spending time with my husband.
What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Set aside time each week for each other to go on a date or just spend quality time together.
What story does your family always tell about you? Haha, too many to tell... Too embarrassing to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment