Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Getting to Know Francesca G




My name is: Francesca G



My favorite dinner is: Brazilian Food

My favorite dessert is: Chocolate ice cream with marshmallow topping

My favorite flower is: White lily

My favorite hobby is: Ballroom Dance

My favorite restaurant is: Tucano's

A game I like to play is: The Great Dalmuti

The music I listen to most is: Michael Buble

My favorite thing to buy is: M&Ms

A book I highly recommend is: The Help

A movie I watch over and over is: Rio

A smell that makes me pause is: Twilight Woods for Men

The city I would most like to visit is: Rio de Janeiro

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Go eat at a great restaurant until we're stuffed to the brim, then turn on one of our favorite movies! Simple, but sweet.

The best vacation I ever had was: Las Vegas honeymoon with my husband!



If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Belle from Beauty and the Beast; she's gorgeous and courageous and brave.  


If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I wish I could rebuild old muscle cars.


What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I hate taking the garbage out. It makes my hands feel too dirty. 


When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? I love researching new, random topics to learn new things about the world.


What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I forgive people very easily, and always give people another chance. 


What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? I love my bed! It's amazing on my back and helps me stay nice and toasty. 



What is your dream vacation? My dream vacation is to go to Rio de Janeiro for the FIFA World Cup in 2014 with my husband!



What's the coolest thing you've ever done? I traveled to London with my mom and my younger sister, and when we were walking around the Tower of London, we saw Nathan Fillion! We got pictures with him!



How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? My husband and I were in the same ballroom dance class, we quickly became friends, then started dating off and on, became serious, and then got engaged! When he proposed, we went to go walk under Christmas lights in the Riverwoods, he took me under shooting star lights and asked me what I would wish for if I could have anything. Then he got down on one knee, and opened up the ring case that held the most beautiful ring I've ever seen in my entire life, and asked if I would marry him. He's so romantic!



The best thing about being married is: Trevor is my built-in best friend. He's amazing.



What do you and your husband like to do together? We ballroom dance, cook, and watch movies!


What would be your perfect day? The perfect day would be to sleep in, go exercise in the morning with Trevor, make lunch together, see our families in the afternoon, go out to eat dinner at Tucano's, catch a fun movie, and eat tons of ice cream for dessert!


What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Always appreciate everything your spouse does. 


What story does your family always tell about you? They don't actually have a set story.

1 comment:

  1. the world cup would be so fun! That's such a cool vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete