Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting to Know Jenny B

Jenny B

My name is: Jennifer B (Jenny)
My favorite dinner is:  Chicken Enchiladas
My favorite dessert is:  Cookie Brownies or cheesecake
My favorite flower is: Daisy
My favorite hobby is: Reading or playing tennis
My favorite restaurant is: Cafe Rio
A game I like to play is: Battleship, Racko, Sorry and Rummikub
The music I listen to most is: Disney, Soft Rock/pop or my husband's (indie rock)
My favorite thing to buy is:  Baby clothes
A book I highly recommend is: When Crickets Cry
A movie I watch over and over is: I don't really like watching movies over and over, but a couple of my favorites are "How to Train Your Dragon" and "While You Were Sleeping"
A smell that makes me pause is: Food
The city I would most like to visit is: Venice, Italy
My favorite thing to do on a date is: Eat ice cream
Something you might not know about me: Matt Harris  (in our ward) is my brother
The best vacation I ever had was: Hawaii 2006
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? ?? I dunno.
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Crochet, or play the guitar
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning the shower/bathtub
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Sleeping or Reading
What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I like my hair.
What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? Not really sure what "thing" means, I'll say my family and my education
What is your dream vacation? all-expense-paid trip to Italy. It's more fun to travel when you don't have to pay the bills after.
What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Jumped off a 30-ft waterfall. And I graduated from college which was pretty cool.
How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? We met at FHE- we were in the same ward at the Elms. He proposed by kneeling down and asking me to marry him...after he sang me a song he'd written on the guitar, took me to a chick flick, and made dinner for me.
The best thing about being married is: Getting to spend so much time with the person who makes me the happiest- knowing we'll be together forever.
What do you and your husband like to do together? Play board games, go on walks, and other stuff.
What would be your perfect day? Waffles for breakfast, and lots of time with family outside in nice weather.
What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Have fun!
What story does your family always tell about you? Sometimes they talk about a dream my sister had where I was really ditzy and didn't know where we were - I guess the story comes up more if I'm kind of acting that way too...but it didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment