Friday, October 7, 2011

Getting to Know Lizzie W







My name is: Lizzie W

My favorite dinner is: Taco Salad

My favorite dessert is: Brownie Ice Cream Sundae

My favorite flower is: Ranunculus

My favorite hobby is: Dancing, reading, running

My favorite restaurant is: Cafe Rio--no contest

A game I like to play is: Scrabble

The music I listen to most is: anything danceable

My favorite thing to buy is: Clothes

A book I highly recommend is: Pride and Prejudice

A movie I watch over and over is: Father of the Bride

A smell that makes me pause is: a pot roast in the crock pot...yummmm

The city I would most like to visit is: Vienna, Austria

My favorite thing to do on a date is: catch up with my cute husband

The best vacation I ever had was: trip to Hawaii and our honeymoon to the Caribbean

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Hermione Granger

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Play the piano

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Taking out the trash

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? go on a run

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I love to learn and try new things

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? Only one? I love this beautiful world we live in and all the little bright spots--green grass, blue skies, big trees, bright flowers--the whole thing...

What is your dream vacation? A trip to Austria/Italy/Greece/London

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? We met at work in the Kennedy Center on BYU campus in the hallway...it was love at first sight:) (more or less). He proposed by writing me a song and playing it for me on his guitar, wrote me a sweet letter, and then knelt down and told me he'd "love me forever if I'd be his wife."

The best thing about being married is: living with your best friend

What do you and your husband like to do together? talk, work on projects, ride bikes, basically everything

What would be your perfect day? Sleep in, go out to breakfast, go rock climbing in the morning, spend time with my parents, sisters, and cousins (and Evan naturally). Go swimming, hang out, eat anything my mom cooked, and watch fireworks to ring in the night.

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? I'm only one month into this--I need all the advice I can get at this point :)

What story does your family always tell about you? Any one of my car accidents (deer running into the side of my car or wrecking on the way to pick Evan up after Thanksgiving break while we were dating), anything that demonstrates my naivety....

1 comment: