Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Getting to Know Christina H


Christina H
My name is: Christina H
My favorite dinner is: sweet & sour chicken
My favorite dessert is: orange sherbet with chocolate pieces
My favorite flower is: peonies, sweet peas, ranunculus, tulips
My favorite hobby is: music
My favorite restaurant is: Cha Am - Thai restaurant in Berkeley, CA
A game I like to play is: Set
The music I listen to most is: indie
My favorite thing to buy is: clothes
A book I highly recommend is: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safron Foer
A movie I watch over and over is: My Neighbor Totoro
A smell that makes me pause is: cinnamon
The city I would most like to visit is: Stockholm
My favorite thing to do on a date is: be spontaneous
The best vacation I ever had was: Vermont (many times)
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Wall-E
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? speak all languages
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? none, but I don't like dishes
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? read
What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? laughter
What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? thinking, reading, writing, speaking
What is your dream vacation? Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark
What's the coolest thing you've ever done? study abroad and internship in France, honeymoon in Scotland
How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? We both lived in the French house of the Foreign Language Housing for 2+ years.
He proposed on the Golden Gate bridge on our one year dating anniversary.
The best thing about being married is: Getting to do everything together, and not having to say good-night
What do you and your husband like to do together? Sing & play music, talk politics, make yummy dinners
What would be your perfect day? A fall day spent outside with delicious food ending with blankets, books, and cuddling
What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? All the marriage advice I got was depressing (what is it about marriage and babies that let's everyone tell you how life sucks and will suck??)
My advice is to not be afraid to do what's best for you as a couple, regardless of what others think is best. Only you know what's best for you.
What story does your family always tell about you? When i split my lip open and got stitches.

1 comment:

  1. Fun getting to know you...while I don't know you well {except what I just read} I feel like your wedding dress fits your personality perfectly...is that weird to say? Love it on you--cute couple!

    ReplyDelete