Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Getting to Know: Sidney Z.


My Name is:  Sidney Z.

My favorite dinner is: Potato and corn chowder

My favorite dessert is: Brownies

My favorite flower is: White rose

My favorite hobby is: Organizing!

My favorite restaurant is: Maddox chicken in Brigham City

A game I like to play is: Any card game

The music I listen to most is: Country all the way!

My favorite thing to buy is: Clothes for my husband and I (I've made him fashionable)

A book I highly recommend is: Edenbrooke (READ IT!)

A movie I watch over and over is: Jurassic Park

A smell that makes me pause is: Vanilla

The city I would most like to visit is: Barcelona, Spain

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Go out to eat and then do something active (dancing, hiking, etc)

The best vacation I ever had was: Cruise to Mexico

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? A girl batman

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? A backflip on a wakeboard. (I can only jump but I can't do any tricks)

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dishes, cliche I know

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Organize, or take a much-needed nap

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? My smile

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? My husband, I'm thankful for him everyday

What is your dream vacation? A cruise around Europe

What's the coolest thing you've ever done? I went to Africa to do service one summer

How did you meet your husband? ...In a hot tub! OwOW!

How did he propose? He blind-folded me and brought me to a beautiful gazebo (which he decorated with lights) and had a slide-show playing of pictures and quotes of the many things we have done with music. He then got down on one knee and proposed. And then all my friends came yelling and running out of the bushes screaming "Congrats!" with cameras in their hands.

The best thing about being married is: I LOVE coming home after a hard day and having someone hold me and tell me that everything will be okay.

What do you and your husband like to do together? Cook

What would be your perfect day? Sleep in, go boating/4-wheeling and then have a BBQ

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Fight naked! ;)

What story does your family always tell about you? How dramatic I was in  high school

No comments:

Post a Comment