Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Getting to Know Lizzy S.



My name is: Lizzy S.

My favorite dinner is: BYU Chicken & Funeral Potatoes

My favorite dessert is: Raspberry Pretzel Salad

My favorite flower is: I love flowers!!! As of now...I love football mums & peonies the most?!

My favorite hobby is: Cuddling & watching a show/movie with Aaron!

My favorite restaurant is: Empire--Chinese

A game I like to play is: Soccer :) And....Lucky Duck (Card game)

The music I listen to most is: Country

My favorite thing to buy is: Lately...baby clothes. For sure!

A book I highly recommend is: The Work & the Glory Series!

A movie I watch over and over is: Saturday's Warriors of course!

A smell that makes me pause is: Cookies in the oven?

The city I would most like to visit is: Boston

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Just be out with Aaron exploring new things

The best vacation I ever had was: When I went to Hawaii with my family during my sophomore year

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Not even close to knowing!

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Heal people physically (i.e. know what a Doctor & Nurse know!)

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Picking raspberries! I'd much rather just eat them.

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Plan things for the baby

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? Smiling/Laughing

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? Indoor plumbing & AC

 What is your dream vacation? Go to Europe

 What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Marry Aaron

 How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? We met through mutual friends--over Skype. He proposed by taking me to the spot where we had our first date and first kiss.

 The best thing about being married is: Having my best friend by my side for forever!

What do you and your husband like to do together? Everything.

What would be your perfect day? Being with ALL of my friends and family

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Pray everyday for your spouse for their needs--and pray that you can love them more completely.

What story does your family always tell about you? Um...they always talk about I learned to scoot before I could crawl. They thought/think I'm just the cutest thing ever! Haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment