Thursday, June 13, 2013

Getting to Know: Kelly E.



My name is: Kelly E.

My favorite dinner is: Fettuccine Alfredo

My favorite dessert is: Pazookie

My favorite flower is: Any that are bright and colorful

My favorite hobby is: Crafts

My favorite restaurant is: Oregano's (its only in Arizona)

A game I like to play is: Phase 10

The music I listen to most is: Country

My favorite thing to buy is: Nothing I'm a saver

A book I highly recommend is: Harry Potter

A movie I watch over and over is: Something Borrowed

A smell that makes me pause is: Vanilla

The city I would most like to visit is: D.C.

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Talk!

The best vacation I ever had was: All of them were pretty good!

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Herminy Granger

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Sing and play the piano

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? All of them

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? I love Netflix!!

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic?

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? Family

What is your dream vacation? Stay at the Atlantis hotel

What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Got married

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? We me at BYU Idaho same ward.  He proposed on the top of Grand Targhee when we were skiing and snowboarding

The best thing about being married is: Experiencing new things togther

What do you and your husband like to do together? Recently just relax we have been busy!

What would be your perfect day? One with beautiful weather and no stress

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Don't go running to your parents your spouse is now your first and sometimes only one that thing need to be discussed with.  Also don't talk bad about your husband to other EVER.

What story does your family always tell about you? Just how I used to but my brother and sister I am the youngest so I drove them crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment