Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Getting to Know Serena McMurdie!







My name is: Serena McMurdie.

My favorite dinner is: free. 

My favorite dessert is: mint chocolate chip ice cream.

My favorite flower is: a sunflower.

My favorite hobby is: budgeting.

My favorite restaurant is: Sushi-Ya. (But that's probably because it's the one thing I'm not 
supposed to eat while pregnant. Shucks!)

A game I like to play is: any table top game.

The music I listen to most is: pop/dance.

My favorite thing to buy is: ice cream.

A book I highly recommend is: The King's Equal (it's a kid's book but it's still great!)

A movie I watch over and over is: The Man Who Knew Too Little.

A smell that makes me pause is: grape and/or vanilla.

The city I would most like to visit is: Jerusalem.

My favorite thing to do on a date is: play a game. 

The best vacation I ever had was: the day Andrew and I skipped school and went to Lagoon.

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Belle.

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Read, write, and speak fluent Mandarin.

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dishes- there's always more to do!

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Surf the internet.

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I'm personable.

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? Family.

 What is your dream vacation? Somewhere abroad that has a lot of historical background. 

 What's the coolest thing you've ever done? I've traveled to 5 of the 7 continents.

 How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? Can't remember how we met but he proposed by setting up a scavenger hunt. Each location was a special spot of ours and at each place was a part of his journal entries documenting our time when we were dating until then. He met up with me at the end and we drove up to Y Mountain where he proposed in the rain.

 The best thing about being married is: sharing everything with my best friend. Plus never having to say goodbye, just goodnight. 

What do you and your husband like to do together? We do pretty much everything together from washing dishes to just snuggling on the couch. Recently we've liked doing Portal races in our free time.

What would be your perfect day? A day where Andrew and I are free from obligations and we could spend it running around history museums or amusement parks like two kids in a candy store.

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? My advice is to acknowledge and validate each other's opinions and feelings. Also, laugh.

What story does your family always tell about you? As a kid I was very grumpy if I was woken up.

No comments:

Post a Comment