Saturday, November 23, 2013

Getting to Know Aubrey Zaugg!








My name is: Aubrey Zaugg

 My favorite dinner is: Steak with A1 sauce with green beans and mashed potatoes. J

My favorite dessert is: Brownies!

My favorite flower is: Sunflower

My favorite hobby is: Scrapbooking

My favorite restaurant is: Garcia’s

A game I like to play is: Any card game!!! I love Shaft, hand and foot etc…

The music I listen to most is: Country

My favorite thing to buy is: Shoes!

A book I highly recommend is: The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks, or any book by him.

A movie I watch over and over is: Disney movies! Beauty and the Beast… also I could watch life as you know it over and over, and Sweet Home Alabama!

A smell that makes me pause is: Cinnamon

The city I would most like to visit is: hmmm Boston, I’ve already visited that city but would love to go back!

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Anything exciting, something new.

The best vacation I ever had was: Oh I have loved so many of my vacations, but one really nice one was in Nantucket with my nanny family! Got to spend my whole 2 weeks on the beach! I absolutely loved going to Alaska this summer with my husband too!

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Ariel! Live under waterJ

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I want to learn how to fight, like self-defense, and just be really awesome at it! 

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Vacuuming

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Sometimes read, watch a show, or go for a walk. Exercise, I don’t know if exercise is exactly free time for me.

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I am organized.

 What is your dream vacation? Backpacking in Europe

 What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Skydiving is pretty cool!

 How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? I met my husband through my mom and his mom. His family moved 3 houses away from mine while Tyler was on his mission. I was in New Jersey when he got home from his mission, and we met when I came home for Christmas….. He came to New Jersey and proposed to me there. We went to the beach on a pretty cold day, and just walked around and found a place to sit. He was wearing shorts and had a backpack with him and he had his pants in there so he said he would be right back and he went to change. (There were a bunch of rocks piled together all along the beach.) Anyway when he came back he told me to come here, and there was arrows that he drew in the sand so I followed the arrows. They led me to a message in a bottle and the message was a poem he read to me and then he got down on his knees and asked me to marry him!

 The best thing about being married is: Always having someone to be with and talk too! Learning and growing together! It has been great! Only been married for 4 months so we still have a lot to learn!

What do you and your husband like to do together? We like to watch Once Upon a Time J Play games, go camping, go on walks or bike rides. (Sadly we haven’t really been able to do too much)

What would be your perfect day? Having a day spent with my husband with no worries whatsoever, and just do whatever we want. Hiking! Swimming! Camping! Any of those! J

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? To never yell at each other.

What story does your family always tell about you? When I was four years old I would go into my dad’s room and say “I am a monster!” and my dad would say “AH! A monster!” and I would turn my head and say “Where!?”


No comments:

Post a Comment