Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Getting to Know Mikelle Miller!



My name is: Mikelle
 My favorite dinner is: Anything healthy
My favorite dessert is: crème brule or ice cream
My favorite flower is: Red rose
My favorite hobby is: Singing, performing and exercise outdoors
My favorite restaurant is: Market Street Grill, Zupas
A game I like to play is: volleyball, Frisbee, catch
The music I listen to most is: piano, jazz, anything happy and uplifting
My favorite thing to buy is: candy, clothes, home furnishings
A book I highly recommend is: The Power of Positive Thinking by Peale
A movie I watch over and over is: “Young Victoria” and “Pride and Prejudice”
A smell that makes me pause is: sandalwood, cinnamon or anything holiday
The city I would most like to visit is: Singapore or Florence, Italy
My favorite thing to do on a date is: play outside (e.g. volley ball, hiking, camping, bonfires, canoeing, sledding
The best vacation I ever had was: Hawaii with my husbands family or a cruise to Mexico with my family
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Cinderella – she is a selfless and giving person who works hard and doesn’t complain – she’s kind to everyone and is a good singer.
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Play guitar, garden
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning the blinds
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Exercise, do something fun with my husband
What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? My kindness and desire to make people feel good about themselves
What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? My husband
 What is your dream vacation? Cruise with my husband – somewhere warm and beautiful and exotic
 What's the coolest thing you've ever done? walked 10 miles (5 each way) in the middle of the night in the dead of winter to the hot pots up in Spanish Fork Canyon and swam in them – I’ve never been so cold, tired, and starving – but was so fun
 How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? We met when I was working in the twilight zone at the BYU bookstore – he asked me for my number. He proposed to me in the yard of the house where I grew up – during sunset in a grove of fruit trees
 The best thing about being married is: never being lonely – always having someone to enjoy life with
What do you and your husband like to do together? – watch “The Andy Griffith Show” and “Avatar: the last Air Bender” and Studio C and Youtube videos of dogs and play outdoors and talk and cuddle J
What would be your perfect day? Play all day with my husband and family – outdoors, barbeques, playing sports, talking, playing with nephews, then having a bonfire at night.
What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? - Happiness is a choice – and don’t focus on what your spouse is doing wrong (it’s easy to do)

What story does your family always tell about you? – I broke into a stranger’s home with a friend when I was four years old - we opened a can of paint that was in the home and started painting their unfinished basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment