Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sister Spotlight: Bethany G



My name is: 
Bethany Erin Gardner 

My favorite dinner is: 
yummy soups and bread

My favorite dessert is: 
cherry cheesecake

My favorite flower is: 
gerbera daisies

My favorite hobby is
quilting

My favorite restaurant is
Los Hermanos or Zupa's

A game I like to play is: 
Ticket to Ride

The music I listen to most is
classic rock or indie folk

My favorite thing to buy is: 
Anything at Target :).

A book I highly recommend is
Persuasion by Jane Austen

A movie I watch over and over is: 
North & South

A smell that makes me pause is: 
Bath and Body Works' Warm Vanilla Sugar

The city I would most like to visit is
Lyme Regis, England 

My favorite thing to do on a date is: 
I love when we go iceskating...though I fall down more often than not

The best vacation I ever had was: 
Disneyland in the pouring rain with my family

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? 
Sleeping Beauty :)

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?  
I would learn to not be so afraid of everyone and everything.

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? 
Taking out the trash, it never ends!

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? 
Planning first grade lessons or perusing Pinterest :)

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? 
I like to improve and become better.

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for?  
Milk.  I can't get enough.

What is your dream vacation?  
I would love to go to the United Kingdom or visit my husband's mission in Ukraine.

What's the coolest thing you've ever done?  
Walked through a door held open for me by President Uchtdorf :)

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose?  
We met in our 10th grade Hebrew class and have had the same friends for years.  He proposed in his sailboat at sunset :).

The best thing about being married is:  
Always having a buddy when you need someone to talk to. 

What do you and your husband like to do together?  
Go on adventures!

What would be your perfect day? 
I'm not sure, but it would probably include a lot of good books, a windy beach, and chocolate.

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage?  
It takes time to get it right.  Don't feel bad when it isn't perfect.

What story does your family always tell about you? 
The time I swallowed an open safety pin and fell asleep with it stuck in my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment