Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sister Spotlight: Bonnie C

My name is: Bonnie C
My favorite dinner is: Mexican food
My favorite dessert is: Anything chocolate
My favorite flower is: Roses
My favorite hobby is: cooking
My favorite restaurant is: Garcias
A game I like to play is: Farkle
The music I listen to most is: Classical

My favorite thing to buy is: makeup, clothes, shoes, jewelry...
A book I highly recommend is: Silas Marner
A movie I watch over and over is: Gone With the Wind
A smell that makes me pause is: Any dessert that is in the oven baking
The city I would most like to visit is: Paris
My favorite thing to do on a date is: laugh with my husband
The best vacation I ever had was: Just an overnight trip to Salt Lake for our anniversary. It was good to have a babysitter and get away for awhile
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Scarlett O'Hara
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Play the violin
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Doing laundry at Wymount. It's not so bad if you have your own washer and dryer.
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? A nap. A nap is always good.
What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? Sense of humor
What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? Hot running water
What is your dream vacation? A tour of Europe
What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Gave birth. I should have been given a blue ribbon for it.
How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? We met at a college ward. He proposed on my front porch with a pop ring.
The best thing about being married is: Always having someone there through the tough moments and the good moments.
What do you and your husband like to do together? We like to talk or read poetry together.
What would be your perfect day? It would start out at the spa and end with dinner with my husband. And a nap. A nice, long, uninterrupted nap.
What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Don't micromanage your husband. Let him do things his own way. If it isn't how you would do it, get over it. Don't re-do it.
What story does your family always tell about you? Kempton always talks about how I was impatient for him to propose. What can I say? I knew something good when I saw it...

No comments:

Post a Comment