Monday, February 11, 2013

Sister Spotlight: Allison W.

My favorite dinner is: Homeade Cafe Rio
My favorite dessert is: Cheesecake or straight up candy
My favorite flower is: Gerber Daisy
My favorite hobby is: Playing soccer or any other competitive activity
My favorite restaurant is: Mexicali (in CA)- I like any halfway decent Mexican restaurant though
A game I like to play is: Settlers of Catan
The music I listen to most is: Whatever comes on Pandora. But I'd rather listen to talk radio.
My favorite thing to buy is: Clothes! Doesn't happen often though.
A book I highly recommend is: Where the Red Fern Grows...gets me every time
A movie I watch over and over is: Mean Girls, She's the Man, Baby Mama
A smell that makes me pause is: my son's poopy diaper....hold up!
The city I would most like to visit is: St. Petersburg, Russia
My favorite thing to do on a date is: Play laser tag!
The best vacation I ever had was: The Caribbean cruise my husband and I went on two summers ago.
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Hermoine Granger
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Sew
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning the bathroom and emptying out the vacuum
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Blog/read blogs
What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I have been told my eyes
What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? My iPhone
What is your dream vacation? Trip to Europe (not backpacking...I want fancy hotels, people!)
What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Went skydiving in Hawaii
How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? We met in high school. He proposed at the Quarry in Provo while we were rock climbing. He went first and put the ring up on the very top, and popped the question when I came back down.
The best thing about being married is: Always having someone to hang out with and being able to be completely yourself.
What do you and your husband like to do together? Go out to eat, play with our baby, play games, watch our favorite TV shows
What would be your perfect day?
Sleep in, have a big restaurant breakfast, go to an amusement park with no lines, come home and soak in the hot tub while eating cheesecake and skittles. (with my family of course)
What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage?
Marriage takes work, service, and compromise.
What story does your family always tell about you? There is a family home video my family also quotes me from. I was about 8, and we were playing the game Don't Eat Pete. My little brother was doing really well, and I said "He's really sharp at this game!"

No comments:

Post a Comment