Sunday, November 25, 2012

Getting to Know Carissa O

image (1)

My name is: Carissa Ostrom

My favorite dinner is: oven baked Mac and cheese

My favorite dessert is: Ben and Jerry's ice cream

My favorite flower is: pink roses

My favorite hobby is: martial arts

My favorite restaurant is: Red Robbin

A game I like to play is: Halo with my husband

The music I listen to most is: Pop/Hip Hop

My favorite thing to buy is: clothes

A book I highly recommend is: Ender’s Game

A movie I watch over and over is: Tangled

A smell that makes me pause is: nature

The city I would most like to visit is: New York City

My favorite thing to do on a date is: something active

The best vacation I ever had was: Bahamas with my hubby

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Sew

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dishes

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? If I had any I would probably relax.

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? Love doing service

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? Our wonderful car. 

What is your dream vacation? Going to Europe 

What's the coolest thing you've ever done? I sparred someone from Spain and one first place at an international karate tournament.

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? Met in high school. Proposed by giving me new scriptures that said Carissa Ostrom with the ring attached. Most unique proposal ever.

The best thing about being married is: Spending time with my best friend doing things that we love.

What do you and your husband like to do together? Play video games lol

What would be your perfect day? Not having to go to work or deal with school things and just relaxing at home with no worries to worry about.


What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Make sure you have open communication. We have personal relationship inventory every Sunday so we can talk about the good things we do and what we need to work on.

What story does your family always tell about you? How I would get "married" to every boy I made friends with when I was younger. We would always dress up and put on fake weddings in the front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment