Monday, December 3, 2012

Getting to Know Lisa M

 

_MG_0130

My favorite dinner is: breakfast for dinner! (waffles are my favorite)

My favorite dessert is: Ice Cream

My favorite flower is: Daffodil

My favorite hobby is: sewing

My favorite restaurant is: Thai Village

A game I like to play is: Nerts

The music I listen to most is: Michael Buble & James Taylor

My favorite thing to buy is: Shoes

A book I highly recommend is: The Help

A movie I watch over and over is: You've got Mail

A smell that makes me pause is: Pumpkin spice cookies

The city I would most like to visit is: Nagoya Japan

My favorite thing to do on a date is: snuggle and watch a movie (with popcorn of course!)

The best vacation I ever had was: Hawaii for my honeymoon

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? The adorable girl from Tangled (what's her name?) because she gets so much done in her day and is such a talented artist (as we learn from the song she sings in the beginning of the movie). Not to mention she has a great voice!

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I'd learn to paint works of art

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning the shower or bathtub

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? I start some type of craft!

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I love children and so I think they usually like me

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? The dishwasher (especially since we don't have one ;)

What is your dream vacation? A trip to Africa, working in an orphanage and then going on a Safari

What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Went skydiving

How did you meet your husband? We went on a blind date and then went out on our second date 3 and a half years later!!

How did he propose? He took me to dinner at Chef's Table in Provo and then planned a surprise party with all of our family members afterward

The best thing about being married is: living all of life together and having someone to share all the happy and sad moments with

What do you and your husband like to do together? Mountain Biking, eating at yummy restaurants, snuggling during a movie, watching British TV series, cooking, boating

What would be your perfect day? spending the day out on the lake with my family, then eating a delicious Thai meal and ending it with watching a great movie in the backyard

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Don't take offense and always put the other person first.

What story does your family always tell about you? My family went camping for a big family reunion when I was about 16.  We got to our campsite and started setting up our tents. As a joke my older brother held up a hammer as if he were going to throw it to my other brother. Me, being my dramatic self, yelled out "NEVER throw a hammer... EVER!!!!!!" They laughed and laughed about it and whenever I'm a little dramatic now, that story is always brought up and quoted. And of course it's made more and more dramatic every time it's told.

No comments:

Post a Comment