Sunday, November 18, 2012

Getting to Know Morgan M

485083_10150691535803308_855805523_n

My name is: Morgan Mickle

My favorite dinner is: Steak and potatoes and a big salad with fresh veggies!

My favorite dessert is: Chocolate Chip Cookies or Ice Cream from the Creamery or Bonnie Brae in Denver!

My favorite flower is: Rose or peonies

My favorite hobby is: Reading!

My favorite restaurant is: Hmm, that is hard probably Ted Montana's Grill or Chipotle!

A game I like to play is: Clue or any card game.  I am not a big game person, but Ryan has helped me like them more because he loves games!

The music I listen to most is: Classical or whatever new music my sister or Ryan give me.

My favorite thing to buy is: Food and books.

A book I highly recommend is: Heaven is Here-It is really inspirational!

A movie I watch over and over is: Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, & Pride and Prejudice.

A smell that makes me pause is: Rain or freshly baked bread.

The city I would most like to visit is: Paris!

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Go out to eat or watch a movie!

The best vacation I ever had was: Going to Norway with my family or on my honey moon to St. Thomas!

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Hermione! I know everyone says it, but that would be so amazing! I used to dream of going to Hogwarts!

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? To speak Italian or to be more artistic.

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning the bathroom!! Thankfully Ryan does it for me!

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Read or call my family.

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I get along with a lot of people.

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? My family!

What is your dream vacation? I would love to go to Paris with my husband and see all of the beautiful architecture and art and eat all of the amazing food.

What's the coolest thing you've ever done? I studied abroad in Florence and lived with such a nice Italian family that cooked me a gourmet Italian dinner every night!

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? We officially met in high school at cross country practice. He proposed by leaving a rose and a riddle at my apartment. The riddle led me to one of our favorite spots in high school that overlooks Denver and the foothills. He made me a CD with our favorite songs on it to listen to as I drove there. There were roses with pictures and memories from our past all the way up the hill that led me to him. He handed me the last rose and proposed. It was pretty romantic!

The best thing about being married is: Having your best friend with you! I love being married!

What do you and your husband like to do together? We like to go on walks and go to dinner and watch movies together.

What would be your perfect day? To wake up and cook breakfast and then go on a bike ride to lunch. Eat a great lunch at a good restaurant and then to either go on a drive through the mountains or read at the pool or the lake. Then to go to dinner and a movie with my husband! That would be a great day!

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? To always say sorry and I love you and to laugh!

What story does your family always tell about you? They tell Lauren(my twin sister) and I about the funny things we used to do together as kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment