Monday, October 1, 2012

Getting to Know Yessenia O

 

Yessenia O

My name is:  Yessenia O

My favorite dinner is: I love to cook, so anything really

My favorite dessert is: flan or frozen yogurt 

My favorite flower is: cherry blossoms and Stargazer lily

My favorite hobby is: drawing, painting, and anything art related

My favorite restaurant is: Shoga Japanese sushi bar

A game I like to play is: fruits basket

The music I listen to most is: depends on my mood but I like to listen to all kinds of music

My favorite thing to buy is: art supplies and home decor stuff

A book I highly recommend is: The Host

A movie I watch over and over is: all Pixar movies

A smell that makes me pause is: anything baking in the oven

The city I would most like to visit is: all of Italy

My favorite thing to do on a date is: have a picnic

The best vacation I ever had was: my honeymoon to San Diego

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Tohru Honda

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? learn to play the Violin

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? dishes

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Pinterest, reading, or drawing.

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? Well... I've been told my eyes and lips.

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? The gospel and my family

What is your dream vacation? going to Guanajuato, Mexico with my husband so I can learn more about his roots 

What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Winning the Best In Show ribbon at my college graduation for presenting the best portfolio and display 

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? We met in our family ward in Las Vegas.  We were friends but got closer when he left to study at BYU for a semester.  He started visiting me once a week on the weekends and we decided to start a relationship.  Our first kiss was at the Las Vegas Temple one night when we went on a date and sat outside in the temple's garden.

The best thing about being married is: Having a best friend and being able to trust him completely.

What do you and your husband like to do together? Sleep, eat, go for walks, and talk.  

What would be your perfect day? Spending my entire day with my family and going out to eat at different restaurants.   

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Having patience is so important.  Also, being clear about what you want and letting your husband know, they don't really get hints. 

What story does your family always tell about you? Probably that I can have a nasty temper.  It really takes a lot to make me angry, I guess that is why most people have a hard time believing that.  I think the only people who have seen me really upset/frustrated is my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment