Monday, October 8, 2012

Getting to Know Kristi G

Kristi G (2)Kristi G (1)

My name is: Kristi G

My favorite dinner is: Ham and Funeral Potatoes

My favorite dessert is: French Silk Pie

My favorite flower is: Stargazer Lily

My favorite hobby is: Painting

My favorite restaurant is: El Pinto in New Mexico

A game I like to play is: Uno

The music I listen to most is: John Mayer

My favorite thing to buy is: Shoes!

A book I highly recommend is: The Help

A movie I watch over and over is: She's The Man

A smell that makes me pause is: Chocolate Chip Cookies :)

The city I would most like to visit is: Boston

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Go to a baseball game

The best vacation I ever had was: Visiting St. George with my roommates and going swimming, playing games, and watching chick flicks in the best weather I've ever seen in Utah in March. It's become an annual trip because it was so fun!

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Hermione

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I would learn to be en pointe in ballet!

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dusting

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Calling my mom and chatting

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I'm really good at keeping in touch with friends. I still talk to people I knew from middle school when I lived in Illinois that I haven't seen since I was 14!

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? My home.

What is your dream vacation? Driving cross-country and watching as many baseball games in historic parks as possible and going to the Baseball Hall of Fame

What's the coolest thing you've ever done? I recorded with my high school band in a Disney recording studio on Disneyland's backlot.

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? My husband moved into my ward at Riviera Apartments when he got home from his mission. The first time we met was in the parking lot on the way to church one Sunday morning. He proposed a week shy of our one-year anniversary of dating. I was not expecting it, but thought we were celebrating my graduation from BYU. He brought me flowers and took me to dinner after finals were over. Then we watched Tangled, which was our first date. On our first date he tried to hold my hand, and at the same part in the movie, he asked for my hand in marriage. It was adorable, and I said yes. :)

The best thing about being married is: Having your best friend around all the time, forever.

What do you and your husband like to do together? We like to go to sports games and hang out with our families.

What would be your perfect day? Wake up and eat a massive breakfast burrito, spend the day with my husband and family, and end it all with a movie and some ice cream.

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Pray together.

What story does your family always tell about you? When I was really little my dad had been in a bishopric for a few years. At Christmas, I wrote to Santa that I just wanted my dad to sit next to me at church. He showed it to the stake president and was released very soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment