Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Getting to Know Megan S

 

Megan S

My name is: Megan S

My favorite dinner is: Gyro

My favorite dessert is: Pumpkin anything!

My favorite flower is: Shasta daisies

My favorite hobby is: Singing

My favorite restaurant is: Unknown

A game I like to play is: Uno

The music I listen to most is: Regina Spector, Train, or Sara Barellies

My favorite thing to buy is: Sheet Music

A book I highly recommend is: The Help-Kathryn Sockett

A movie I watch over and over is: Pride and Prujudice

A smell that makes me pause is:  Chlorine-like the swimming pool

The city I would most like to visit is: Sydney Australia

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Carve Watermelons or Dancing

The best vacation I ever had was: Southern California

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Cinderella

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Play the Violin

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dusting

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Singing and cleaning, if my husband isn't home

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? My compassion

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? Water heaters

What is your dream vacation? Australia

What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Represented Castle Valley in the Miss Utah Outstanding Teen Pageant

How did you meet your husband? We met on a temple trip

How did he propose? He invited me to a Grand Ball held in my honor. At the ball we had a nice dinner, then he took me to dance to our song, and sang it to me. After the song finished, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

The best thing about being married is: Always having your best friend there

What do you and your husband like to do together? Dance, sing, have tickle fights, cook, just about anything

What would be your perfect day? I would get up early and go swimming for about 3000 yrds, when I got home Justin and I would have tickle fights, and carve watermelons, and make desserts and sing and dance, then when the day was ending, we'd watch the sun set then go star gazing!

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Don't hold back on anything

No comments:

Post a Comment