Monday, September 26, 2011

Getting to Know Summer H




My name is: Summer H

My favorite dinner is: Rice with soy sauce, grilled salmon, and stir-fry or roasted veggies


My favorite dessert is: cake/frosting and sees candies


My favorite flower is: Sweet pea


A book I highly recommend is: there are several, but of course the Book of Mormon


A movie I watch over and over is: Emma (the version with Gwyneth Paltrow and Jeremy Northam) But I think I know it by heart so I don't watch it much anymore


My favorite thing to do on a date is: play a sport


The best vacation I ever had was: my honeymoon! (visited amusement park, museum, aquarium in Cali!)


If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? speak another language, play the guitar, make a million dollars quickly


What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? technology


What is your dream vacation? visiting my parents or reliving my honeymoon

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? At BYU, lived in Heritage, same ward. He proposed in Temple Square Vis. Cent. in front of Christus


The best thing about being married is: Having your best friend for eternity and never really having to say good-bye


What do you and your husband like to do together? talk, watch movies, play games

What would be your perfect day? Spending time with all my family and then having my parents babysit for a date night with Phil.

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Worry about your faults, not your spouses; Be thoughtful and do everything out of love

No comments:

Post a Comment