Friday, September 30, 2011

Getting to Know Judith B




My name is: Judith B

My favorite dinner is: Mozzarella stuffed chicken breasts in Parma Ham.  If you haven't tried it yet- do!!

My favorite dessert is:  Banoffee Pie

My favorite flower is: Tulip/ Gerbera

My favorite hobby is: Reading

My favorite restaurant is: Nando's/ Kubla Khans

A game I like to play is: Uno

The music I listen to most is: Jason Mraz

My favorite thing to buy is:  Clothes for Emily/ things for the house

A book I highly recommend is: Man's Search for Meaning

A movie I watch over and over is: The Proposal

A smell that makes me pause is: Jean Paul Gautier aftershave.  YUM!!

The city I would most like to visit is:  Beijing or Tokyo

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Movie!!  I'm a simple girl. lol.  Or a nice walk

The best vacation I ever had was: Greece on our honeymoon
 
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Ariel- because I would love to breathe under water


If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?  Piano/ Italian


What chore do you absolutely hate doing?  Picking things up/ putting things away


When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?  Facebook/ email/ skype family at home.

What's the coolest thing you've ever done?  Depends who you ask.  Sailed the Turkish coast.



How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? At home in Scotland, he proposed on one knee by a wee brook in Colinton, Edinburgh



The best thing about being married is:  Being with my best friend



What do you and your husband like to do together?  Anything, as long as its together.  OK- that's cheesy, we don't like shopping when tired or hungry.  Never ends well!


What would be your perfect day?
  Sleeping past 7am,  Walking on the beach,

What story does your family always tell about you?   Any of my daft quotes/ blonde moments. They don't mind embarrassing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment