Monday, December 5, 2011

Getting to Know Becca D

Becca D

My name is: Becca D

My favorite dinner is: It changes a lot! But right now I'd say Columbian food that my hubby makes.

My favorite dessert is: Homemade chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven with a glass of milk :)

My favorite flower is: Daisies and Zinnias

My favorite hobby is: Reading and taking pictures

My favorite restaurant is: I don't really have one, but we love going to little diners :)

A game I like to play is: Any kind of sport or outdoor activity.

The music I listen to most is: Country

My favorite thing to buy is: Fresh peaches! Or fresh fruit in general...

A book I highly recommend is: I've been reading Harry Potter so I guess those?

A movie I watch over and over is: Emma or Ever After.

A smell that makes me pause is: The smell of rain.

The city I would most like to visit is: I want to travel EVERYWHERE.

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Just spending time with Stanton.

The best vacation I ever had was: My honeymoon :)

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I would LOVE to learn how to paint and draw.

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? The dishes.

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Going for a short bike ride. Read.

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I'm a pretty good listener :)

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? The gospel, my family, Stanton.

What is your dream vacation? Lying on the beach for a week with my guy. :)

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? We've known each other basically our whole lives. He proposed in an old covered bridge in my home town :)

The best thing about being married is: Getting to spend every day (and night!) with my best friend.

What do you and your husband like to do together? Ride bikes, take walks, go hiking, going for drives, play games, watch tv, cook, pretty much anything.

What would be your perfect day? Sleeping in, then going out on a lake and swimming/tubing/cruising alllll day in the sun!

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Never go to bed mad.

What story does your family always tell about you? They always tease me about my giant sweet tooth I had when I was little :) I could find any secret candy stash ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment