Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Getting to Know Amanda N

 

Amanda N

My name is: Amanda N

My favorite dinner is: Pizza

My favorite dessert is: Chocolate Chip or Sugar Cookies

My favorite flower is: Rose

My favorite hobby is: Reading

My favorite restaurant is: Olive Garden

A game I like to play is: Scrabble

The music I listen to most is: It depends on the mood I am in. If I am cleaning or exercising I like to pump up the Hilary Duff or Kelly Clarkson.( I know I am a tween.)

My favorite thing to buy is: Clothes

A book I highly recommend is: Ella Enchanted, Persuasion, Harry Potter (any of them),or  Anne of the Island.

A movie I watch over and over is: Persuasion

A smell that makes me pause is: Honestly, my first thought was a stinky diaper!

The city I would most like to visit is: Rome

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Cuddle.

The best vacation I ever had was: Hawaii. Although it wasn't really suppose to be a vacation, I went to BYUH.

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Emma Woodhouse (Jane Austen's Emma)

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Play the piano

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Any that makes me get off the couch.

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Reading, watching TV, Checking my e-mail, planning projects.

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? Honesty

What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? My boys, Andy and Brian

What is your dream vacation? A European Tour like the rich old ladies take. Lots of time and spending lots of money!

What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Having a baby, parasailing. (not at the same time!)

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? Eight Grade Choir initially but, we re-met in a singles ward back home. He proposed while we were watching Aladdin. (It is a long story.)

The best thing about being married is: Having someone you love with you all the time.

What do you and your husband like to do together? Watch movies, take walks, eat at Olive Garden.

What would be your perfect day? Reading a book on the beach.

What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Go to bed angry! You are usually more grumpy and emotional when you are tired and everything is less dramatic after some sleep.

What story does your family always tell about you? How I would sing to myself in the mirror, "I am beautiful, I am beautiful". I was only three at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment