Thursday, October 24, 2013

Getting to Know Ciera Neilson!



My name is: Ciera Neilson
 My favorite dinner is: Chicken Cordon Bleu
My favorite dessert is: Pizookie (large cookie with ice cream)   (this is hypothetical however, I have new diet restrictions and can't have sugar anymore)
My favorite flower is: Sun Flower
My favorite hobby is: Playing piano
My favorite restaurant is: BJ's Pizzeria (more so found in Western states)
A game I like to play is: Pinochle
The music I listen to most is: Alternative Rock
My favorite thing to buy is: Shoes
A book I highly recommend is: Elantris
A movie I watch over and over is: Stick It
A smell that makes me pause is: Chalk (seriously!)
The city I would most like to visit is: Rome
My favorite thing to do on a date is: go horseback riding
The best vacation I ever had was: Czech Republic with my sister for two weeks
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Lois Lane (Superman's lover :P)
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Fly
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Mowing the lawn
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Reading, catching up with my shows, napping!
What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I'm very understanding and empathetic
What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? Cameron! (My husband)
 What is your dream vacation? Travel across Europe
 What's the coolest thing you've ever done? I apprehended a thief (it wasn't cool to me at the time, but I think it's pretty rad now)
 How did you meet your husband? How did he propose?  We met at work (I was his boss), and the next day we had a ward activity and found out we were in the same ward. I avoided him for 3 months because I knew I liked him (and i had a missionary :/) But he won me over. He proposed in his Grandparents Gazebo in their backyard (in Highland). Their yard has been featured in magazines and such and so it was just a gorgeous proposal.
 The best thing about being married is: Never having to say goodbye and always coming home to each other
What do you and your husband like to do together? go surfing
What would be your perfect day? Being home in CA and surfing in the morning, breakfast at the cafe nearby, horseback riding then lunch at Joes Buffet (best sandwiches ever), then the rest of the evening and dinner around a bonfire (for smores) on the beach.
What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? Let the little things go
What story does your family always tell about you?  When I was very young my first word was hi and whenever I was in the store I would always say hi to all the women in the store, I was the perfect "chick magnet"

No comments:

Post a Comment