Sunday, December 1, 2013

Getting to Know Erin De Campos!




My name is: Erin De Campos
My favorite dinner is: Pizza
My favorite dessert is: That's a hard one... I like just about everything
My favorite flower is: peonies
My favorite hobby is: Art
My favorite restaurant is: Another hard one.. recently it's been Zupas
A game I like to play is: phase 10
The music I listen to most is: very good
My favorite thing to buy is: does going to restaraunts count?  My husband and I love eating out
A book I highly recommend is: The Book Theif
A movie I watch over and over is: The Count of Monte Cristo
A smell that makes me pause is: Baking bread/cake/cookies
The city I would most like to visit is: Athens
My favorite thing to do on a date is: something active - rock climb, hike, swim, ect
The best vacation I ever had was: when my family visited New Orleans
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Harold from Harold and the Purple Crayon
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Cook really, really well
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I really hate doing dishes
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? I usually watch an episode of a show I like and extend my free time to 45 minutes
What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? my eyes
What is the "thing" you are most grateful for? My husband
 What is your dream vacation? To go on a European Tour
 What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Went to DC to compete in a national competition in high school
 How did you meet your husband? How did he propose? My husband was my zone leader, so that explains how we met.  To propose he had my girlfriends take me out to a restaraunt, the waiter gave me a rose and his phone playing "Marry Me" and he came in around the corner with a lot of our friends behind him.
 The best thing about being married is: not having to leave each other at night
What do you and your husband like to do together? play games, watch movies
What would be your perfect day? getting to go away somewhere for a day with my husband and we would do something that neither of us had ever done before, go to really good restaraunts and eat things we've never eaten before and just enjoy everything new with each other.
What was the best advice you got/would give on marriage? to learn how to forgive and forget.
What story does your family always tell about you? when I was about 3 my family put on a Nativity story for our friends and family and I was Mary.  When I got to the manger, I looked at the baby and declared "That's not baby Jesus!" and threw him across the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment