Monday, January 23, 2012

Getting to Know Christina M

 

 Christina M (2)

My name is: Christina M

My favorite dinner is: Shepherds pie

My favorite dessert is: Chocolate Banana bread & butter pudding, with caramel

My favorite flower is: White lily

My favorite hobby is: Lampwork

My favorite restaurant is: Olive Garden

A game I like to play is: Uno

The music I listen to most is: Colbie Caillat,Taylor Swift

My favorite thing to buy is: A new journal

A book I highly recommend is: Stephen R.Covey-The 8th Habit

A movie I watch over and over is: Home Alone

A smell that makes me pause is: Freshly baked cookies :)

The city I would most like to visit is: New York

The best vacation I ever had was: A month touring Europe, Greece & Italy are my favorite places.

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Hermione

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Fly a plane

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? The dishes

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Have a bath, relax and sing, while pretending i am auditioning for American Idol.

What is your dream vacation? Trip to Rio De Janeiro, chill on a Private Island, water sports, scuba dive

How did you meet your husband? How did he propose?

After my husband had served a mission in Scotland, he went on a study abroad to Israel for 6 months.

On his way back to the US, he got BYU to get him a 1 month layover in London so that he could visit his old companions. I met him the second day he was there, and the rest of his time was spent with me. 8 months later, we had already talked about getting married and he planned to come back to the UK to propose to me. He called me one night a few weeks before he left, and he sounded like he was going to propose. I said to him, "Please don't propose to me down the phone." He did. Ah well…he came over to the UK a few weeks later and gave me an engagement ring.

The best thing about being married is: Having your best friend with you everyday of your life.

What do you and your husband like to do together? Skiing and watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment